ASWMC ALL-ROUNDERS Championship
(Introduced in 2011)
Championship Registration No: 31/2020
1. A championship based upon performances in ASWMC Championships for which the entrant is registered.
2. The best overall performances from disciplines from AT LEAST TWO different championship groups shall determine the winner.
3. Counting Championships/Qualifying Groups:
|ASWMC Targa Road Rally
ASWMC Stage Rally
|ASWMC Hill Climb
ASWMC Classic Reliability Trials
4. Scoring: Points will be calculated using the following formula:
1 – ((Overall Championship Position – 1)/ Number of Scorers) x 100 for each ASWMC Championship discipline a competitor is registered. The best two scores from different groups with then be added together to obtain the overall score.
Note: If a competitor is registered for more than one discipline within a group, the discipline with the best score will be used for the calculation of results.
In addition a competitor will score 1 point for each event competed on from their counting disciplines, up to a maximum of 16 events, and no more than 8 events to count from each counting discipline.
5. Ties: In the event of a tie, the number of competitors beaten in each of the scoring championships will be added together and the competitor who has beaten the higher number will be declared the winner.
2019 Championship Positions
|1st||Kevin Frost||Torbay MC||AX / SP / HC||190.60|
|2nd||Barry Pavey||Tavern MC||AX / SR||177.25|
|3rd||Steve Conner||Bath MC||AS / TR||161.00|
|4th||Ben Griffin||Bath MC||AS / TR||146.50|
|5th||Alan Wakeman||Oxford MC||AS / TR||145.33|
|6th||Stuart Holton||North Devon MC||AX / CRT||116.32|
|7th||Luke Holly||North Devon MC||AX / AS||105.35|
|8th||Alan Holly||North Devon MC||AX / AS||103.09|
|9th||Rob French||South Hams MC||AX / HC||101.06|
|10th||Gordon Stuart||Farnborough & DMC||AX / SP||46.19|
|11th||Paul Prance||North Devon MC||AX / HC||28.53|